At Mediation Saves, I carefully guide clients in a professional and supportive manner, to create a divorce agreement that is fair, not only in the present, but for years to come. Divorce is a difficult and emotional time. Mediation can lower the stress and pain.
You can have total control of the process.
Mediation results in:
· A fair divorce settlement for each person
· A divorce process which reduces anger
· Significant financial and tax savings for each person
· Significantly lower costs than attorney-controlled collaborative divorces
· A divorce settlement in less time than with attorneys, and actually years less than a litigated divorce
· Excellent parenting arrangements for you and and your child
· Improved relationships between a child and parent
· A comprehensive support settlement that eliminates the need for future court proceedings
VIRTUAL SESSIONS AVAILABLE!
No retainer is required. You are only billed after a session or after work has been done.
Copyright © 2018 Mediation Saves - All Rights Reserved.