At Mediation Saves, we work with our clients to help create a divorce agreement that is fair, not only in the present, but for years to come. Divorce is a difficult and emotional time, Miriam G. Kosowsky, Esq. will carefully guide you through this process. She is professional, knowledgeable and caring.
Our lead mediator, Miriam G. Kosowsky, Esq., a graduate of Harvard Law School, has been an attorney for over 25 years and has been mediating exclusively for 10 years.
You can have total control of the process.
Mediation results in:
· A fair divorce settlement for each person
· A divorce process which reduces anger
· Significant financial and tax savings for each person
· Significantly lower costs than attorney-controlled collaborative divorces
· A divorce settlement in less time than with attorneys, and actually years less than a litigated divorce
· Excellent parenting arrangements for you and and your child
· Improved relationships between a child and parent
· A comprehensive support settlement that eliminates the need for future court proceedings
No retainer is required. You are only billed after a session or after work has been done.
Copyright © 2018 Mediation Saves - All Rights Reserved.